Individual who currently holds a patient advocacy position in a biotech or pharma company.
Individual with patient advocacy responsibilities within an affiliated industry.
Individual who is a recent college graduate or someone who desires to transition into the patient advocacy profession.
The Auxiliary Tier includes annual membership for 2 individuals accompanied with a registration discount for the Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences curriculum.
The Supporting Tier includes annual membership for 3 individuals along with a registration discount on the Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences curriculum.
The Sustaining Tier includes annual membership for 4 individuals along with a registration discount on the Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences curriculum.
As a member of this unique organization, you will be associated and networked with colleagues working within the same field where opportunities for sharing experience and expertise will be boundless!
Additional benefits include
- Membership Directory
- Discount on Sanford/PPALS Patient Advocacy Training course of study
- Access to Career Opportunity Listings
- Invitation to be a Guest Blogger
- Send a patient advocacy related survey to members
- Submit an article of interest for the website and online newsletter
- Participate in an ‘Ask a Colleague’ column